We finally have a blog not sure how to use it but will work on it. I want to thank my cute niece Jamie for helping me set it up over the Thanksgiving weekend.
Well Steve and I have been married going on 20 years can you believe it I can't time flies when your having fun. We have 3 Children Jessica, Stephanie, and Wyatt. My hobby include crafting, home remodeling, church, family and antique cars.
This Year has been a crazy year for our family Steve is working with Mesa Public Schools as night custodian he is able to stay home with Wyatt during the day Wyatt loves his daddy. He has been there going on 2 year seems to really like it. He was able to attend the 100th birthday party for the Model T back in Indiana for a week he had a great time. I have been working for Cornerstone Property Service in March will be 2 years I am Human Resource, Payroll and over Accounts Payable I love my job but a little stressful during these times. Jessica is working for Mesa Public Schools also and likes the money she has a cute boyfriend named Zack she is just loving High School and all its activities. Stephanie is and in Junior High she is very shy but like school she help me out alot with Wyatt and loves to cook and text. Wyatt is 100% boy he loves to be outside in the dirt playing with cars and right know his love Panda Kung Fu Panda
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea! Your first blog post! Can't wait to stay updated with you guys!
Love ya
No way!!! I never thought that I would see the day. I'm happy you finally decided to join the world of blogging.
Yea Claudia, You finally have a blog!!! I love it! Oh by the way Happy Birthday in 2 more hours Utah time. Love, Trudy and Kent
You know all the crap that you used to give me about never updating your blog. It's not so easy now is it! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment