Monday, March 9, 2009

You guessed it Disneyland









Wyatt with BUZZ he was so excited till we got right next to him and he about had a heart attack. Wyatt carried his Drivers License around with him all day long he thought that was way cool!
Jessica and Stephanie were so scared on the Haunted Mansion ride do they have any cavities? Jessica and I look so exited I had only been up since 3 am and Drove over to Calf and went to Disneyland until about midnight it was a marathon day but had a blast spending time with the kids Jessica you have such pretty eyes private joke sorry. Steph got so spend time with her best friend at her favorite place so that was special for her we turned around and came back home I tell you it was a turn around trip but worth every minute of it

2 comments:

jane said...

I think you girlies should get a job at Disneyland!!!!! I am sure you know the park inside and out! Maybe we will see you there in May. Love, Auntie Trudy

J-ME said...

JEALOUS!!