My brother's should been movie stars they sing so wonderful lol!! I always remember at Christmas time singing O Holy Night it always brought tears to my eyes? My family can be a little crazy!!!!
When I take a trip to Utah the tradition is we stay up almost all night swapping stories some are very touching, some are heart felt and some just bring tears to your eyes because they are so funny!!!! Got MILK. LOL:) I charish the time I get to spend with them and I want them all to know how much I love them !
1 comment:
Claudia, That was the sweetest thing for you to put on your blog. Kent was really touched!! It is great to have such fun memories. We need to make more. We have to thank 'BOB' for handing down the humor. Love your sweet family!!! Auntie Trudy
Post a Comment