Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Most of us at Epcot Jessica, Jackie, Grandpa, Grandma, Steve , Claudia, Wyatt top row Justin, Johnathan and Stephanie
This is the whole gang at Disney World in Aug 2008
Minnie, Shannon, Stephanie, Jackie, Claudia
Mare, Pat, Justin, Micky, Grandma, Papa, Jessica, Wyatt, Johnathan, Steve and Dan
Betty and Ed with Micky and Minnie Mouse we were able to go on this wonderful trip because of them THANK YOU It was there 50th Wedding Anniversary

Shannon and Mare checking out the Wild Life
Pat and Dan Looking for the Wild Life ?

This Wyatt on our way home from Florida he looked so cute with his own little suite case.
















This is Steve and I at Organ Stop Pizza at Christmas Time Dont we look like we love each other

2 comments:

J-ME said...

It's fun to see that cute Linney family! YOu figured out the pics good work!! Ahhh disneyland I am so ready to go there. It's just in our genes I guess! We're going in May. Maybe you should meet us there!!!

AJ Jorden said...

Wow, I'm impressed, your getting the hang of it. Now if you could just update more than once every 3 months. Very cute pictures!