Monday, February 23, 2009

Where does the time go

Steph Bithday cake she had to put her hand in the photo just like the clown
Some of her crazy friends with the prizes thay won for the the scavanger hunt

Stephanine was wondering why all of her friend were at our house screaming suprise despite the look on her face she did have a good time and was suprised

It’s almost March I can’t believe it we have been busy I don’t know where the time goes.

January: New Years was pretty quite we just stated home and watched movies. The AZ Cardinals made it to the Super Bowl that was a big thing here in Arizona we watch the game at some friends house its all about the food and the football pool we won $125.00 for the first quarter not that I gamble or anything.

February 2 was Stephanie’s 13th birthday Jessica and I gave her a surprise birthday party she was very shocked there was about 16 kids there it was fun we had a scavenger hunt, candy bar game you us two oven mitt and unwrap the candy bar with oven mitts and two knives, and just hung out. Steve and I went to a car show down town Phoenix it’s called Heritage Square it was a nice relaxing afternoon. Other than that just been doing lots of yard work and normal house stuff.

No comments: